Built to last, designed to amaze
Creating something that should only be good for one thing – cutting bread in this case, can sometimes be the most difficult. We have thought of one extra step. From a knife that cuts bread well, to a good knife that cuts bread best. The balance is incredible, the blade is sharp and the design prides itself on the cutting board.
- Genuine brass at the bottom
- Perfect balance in the hand
- Sharp and durable edge. 21cm.
- Easy to grip, matt black, handle. G10.
- Stainless steel of the type 7CR17MOV
- Overall measurements: 33x21x3cm
Take care of ELMER
It would not be nice to put Elmer in the dishwasher. To maintain sharpness, we recommend keeping the knife dry before and after use. Never wash with detergent unless you use it to cut meat or fish. This is created to cut bread, let it do what it does best.